“God cannot hand you something new until you are willing to let go of the things that are not good for you.” – Valerie Cheers Brown
I am sure Christians don’t have to be told this, right?
“Man says, “Show me and I’ll trust you.” God says, “Trust Me and I’ll show you.”
This blog comes with an assignment and the assignment is that all foods are not good for all people, so this is what you must do:
- Never be afraid of trying new things
- Don’t be afraid of taking risks
- What can be worse for your health than taking a prescription pill which you have been taking for how long?
- Even if you don’t believe how will you know unless you try it?
- Did you know that there are at least 100 Bible verses speaking on herbs for healing?
- Find them and understand them and quit knowing verses by heart that does not heal your body, mind or soul just to look like you know the scriptures!
- What does Genesis 1:29 say? Now, this is one you should memorize and not only memorize but try & what it says!
- Heal thyself and have faith in God’s healing.
- What is the greatest wealth known to man? Isn’t it being healthy both mind, body & spirit?
- Who said, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food?”
Okay, now for some note taking!
Try not to belittle the intensity of sustenance/food to help keep you healthy’researchers are discovering an ever increasing number of consumable answers for ordinary illnesses.
Read on for five normal nourishments that will enable you to fight off influenza/flu this season:
Raw Garlic, Red Onions, Spices, i.e. turmeric, cloves, ginger, etc. (help improve the function of the immune system), Berries (have highest concentrations of antioxidants to help fight off, the flu virus), homemade Chicken soup (nothing like a hot cup or bowl of homemade chicken soup) hot soup raises the temperature in the nose and throat which carries an unwelcoming environment for viruses that thrive in cool and dry places.)
There are so many ways to find healing foods to cure any disease, illness before and during being sick, but the good thing about foods is how they can prevent you from getting sick even if you are in the presence of somebody who is.
Keep that immune system fed and you can ward off diseases and who wants to be sick?
God has a way of slowing you down and making you rest giving you time (either bedridden or in the hospital) to consider alternative ways of staying healthy and I know and the food is my medication and will be until the day I die.
God has had to slow my butt down when I went into the hospital for vertigo of all things which I did research and if not taken seriously could lead to other problems!
Now, you do not have to believe me but wouldn’t it be logical to try these things instead of manmade vaccinations and/or prescription drugs?
IN the beginning: Genesis 1:29 God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.”
AT the end during Revelation 22:2 It says, “Through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.”
P.S. “Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy” ~ Author Unknown